Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 06-10-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Doggcrapp
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

DC trainee gallery

I get asked to do this alot so i thought -- well ive been doing this for 4 years now so lets take a look at some various DC trainees Ive talked about before over the first few years because I know the longtime guys have seen them but I know the new guys never have. Alot of help in here precontest with some of these guys from Skip so check that out. Ill keep throwing guys/girls up every couple days with just some tiny tidbits of info.

BigP before and after http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigp3r...p3rd/my_photos

BigP has had some personal health setbacks (unrelated to bbing) and we all wish him the very best--he always smashes thru these barriers.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 12-20-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Doggcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #2
Doggcrapp

Big Anthony--5'6" tall He started with me at his best offseason weight of 228-232 I believe (September of 2003) and he just checked in with me about a month ago....He is checking in at close to 270lbs now (at 5'6")-MONSTER. Skip has helped him with his last contest preparations (he had to pull out due to a illness in his immediate family)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anthony.jpg (22.1 KB, 7702 views)

Facebook:

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 06-30-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
Doggcrapp

Longtime trainee of mine Edan of Israel. Skip got this guy absolutely peeled for his show
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20x.jpg (65.3 KB, 6268 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 06-30-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #4
Doggcrapp

Skip ripped the skin off of Edan no doubt for his show---Edan crushed his workouts for me repeatedly for well over a year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21x.jpg (57.0 KB, 4385 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 06-30-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:02 PM   #5
Doggcrapp

Big Tom-2nd in Jr USA

he is the 2nd one from the right--he was off and then skip helped him out the last couple weeks and got him just sliced---sick!---look at his back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doublebi.jpg (57.0 KB, 5592 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #6
Doggcrapp

tom (on the left)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tomshow2.jpg (35.7 KB, 4265 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:04 PM   #7
Doggcrapp

tom left
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tomstage1.jpg (32.1 KB, 2640 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #8
Doggcrapp

tom 3 weeks out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigtom3weeksout.jpg (78.7 KB, 4937 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:09 PM   #9
Doggcrapp

again Tom was running a little bit off late in the game using a local guy to him for prep...........I hooked him up with Skip and Skip looked things over over and manipulated things and Tom just came in JUST DICED, STRIATED AND INSANE LOOKING.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sidechest.jpg (46.3 KB, 3478 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:11 PM   #10
Doggcrapp

One more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back.jpg (50.5 KB, 1907 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-06-2006 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:06 PM   #11
Doggcrapp

Big Jason--5'8" 194-196lbs here in this pic after the 2003 Junior nationals, he just checked back in with me some months ago after some long offseason DCing and after dieting down again getting ready he is at 7-8% and BOOM 225lbs (almost a 30lb jump in muscle mass)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12051-hamner-j-04.jpg (42.2 KB, 5250 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:15 PM   #12
Doggcrapp

Charles (phew tough tough trainee for me. Had to pull every trick in the book to get him up in mass after he was stuck for years previously. He was very adamant about keeping his bodyfat the same all the way up which lends itself to treading a very fine line and losing out on muscle gains sometimes. Started at 224lbs with me and i think we ended up at around 264lbs (about 10 months work if i remember right) and then we brought it down to about 250 (because his family has blood pressure probs genetically and it started to creep up with the muscle mass increase). I have no doubt that this guy could hold 270-280lbs lean if the genetic blood pressure problems werent in his family and I didnt have to pull the reins in so much (to keep with his wishes of staying that lean all the way up)-I feel 10-15 more lbs of muscle could of been gained with a 0 to 1.5% increase in bodyfat. This guys calves were insane and we actually had to back off of them because they were growing like footballs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charles.jpg (29.7 KB, 5057 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:17 PM   #13
Doggcrapp

charles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHARLES1.JPG (40.1 KB, 2391 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:19 PM   #14
Doggcrapp

look at the size of those calves--LOL

(ED this guy was about 6 foot)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00194 (Small).JPG (64.2 KB, 3935 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #15
Doggcrapp

Im telling you right now--they are natural---alot of it is camera angle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00195 (Small).JPG (56.5 KB, 4942 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:48 AM   #16
Doggcrapp

Big C--started with me at 189lbs, in this pic he weighs 222lbs and 2.5 years later after he started at 189 with me he weighed 262lbs (just as hard as he is in this pic but 40lbs heavier (73lbs overall gained). I wish to god we took pics of him at 262 because at 5'10" he looked like cris cormier and was freaking alot of people out down here in San Diego. Musclemag Intl even came down at the time and took pics of him because he had so much potential. He got married and domesticated and is back down now to 200lbs but he really looked freaky as hell at one point if you can imagine him with 40 more lbs of lean muscle on him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CR122.JPG (32.2 KB, 3852 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:55 AM   #17
Doggcrapp

Big Mike (on the left) holding his own against guest poser IFBB pro Frank Mcgrath and another competitor. I trained Mike for a while and he really got after it, one of my hardest training trainees Ive ever had. The guy has that 2nd gear I talk about sometimes where most people quit because its too hard and some guys say "fuck that--I got some nitrous left in the tank here and im getting 1 (and sometimes 2) more reps"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BIGMIKEA.JPG (10.5 KB, 3574 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-07-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:54 PM   #18
Doggcrapp

Heres Big Chris---Chris I had to do things differently with because he was on a time schedule. I wouldnt normally do things the way I did them with Chris with other people but he needed to put the most amount of size on in the very least amount of time to catch up competively. Chris's highest bodyweight (previous to me) at 5'10 1/2" was 253lbs and he had competed in the JR USA that year at 212-213lbs if I remember right. Thats not going to cut it with the big boys at that height and we needed to get him up in size pronto so he could hang muscle mass wise with the big boys nationally. So we went up to 290lbs with Chris very fast to try our hardest to get him in the superheavies or at least the very very top of the heavies. We didnt have alot of time to do this (a little over a year not counting the 5 months of prep) before he went into the North American Championships the next year so we had to do this a certain way (and that way was a "big daddy smooth" way to put on the most muscle mass in the least amount of time). It worked--this was a longtime bodybuilder and competitor who had been competing for almost a decade and you just dont change people like that dramatically but Chris put on 20-25lbs muscle mass on his competive bodyweight in that time span which is pretty much unheard of. He had to pull out of his NAC show with a couple weeks to go due to some personal reasons and he was 236-242lbs at that time. Heres Chris at various time frames during that year -starting with heavy offseason
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chrisoffseason2.JPG (51.7 KB, 3668 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:55 PM   #19
Doggcrapp

big chris 5 weeks out from show
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ccr.JPG (66.1 KB, 4531 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:56 PM   #20
Doggcrapp

as you can see when we got chris up around the 280lb plus mark he wasnt exactly looking small next to other people
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mattduvall1 (Small).JPG (36.7 KB, 4542 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:58 PM   #21
Doggcrapp

some more big chris--currently on the comeback trail and just started his prep diet. I set him up trainingwise what i want him to do, Trop is taking him in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cdb.JPG (66.0 KB, 2731 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:59 PM   #22
Doggcrapp

more big chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cmm.JPG (68.2 KB, 1224 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -

Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-01-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:59 PM   #23
Doggcrapp

12 weeks front double bi

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 06-24-2005, 10:00 PM   #24
Doggcrapp

9.5 weeks rear db

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 06-24-2005, 10:02 PM   #25
Doggcrapp

think chris was 4-5 weeks out here

Facebook:

DC Training -