Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Picture Forums > Member Bodybuilding Competition Pics

Member Bodybuilding Competition Pics Post pictures from your bodybuilding contests.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:34 PM   #51
FatBoy
Heavyweight Member

dont get crazy man... just stay the course and you will be fine. i am 4.5 weeks out and going through some of the same shit, but this is where your mental game will make the difference in the end.
FatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #52
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

5 days out! the end is near and i am feeling real shitty, no carbs, no fats just tilapia and green beans for the last two days and expected for today as well. it hurts but feels sooo good cuz i wake up tighter and tighter everyday and know that i am doing all i can to be MY best which has been my goal this whole prep.

people often say, so you gonna win? what place is your goal? and i am a competitive person, i always want to win at everything i do, but this is some how different. this is a contest with myself. i want to do all i can to be my best. granted i dont want to get last place but if i get up there and am happy with my look and dont place well at all, btw i am not expecting to place highly, i am gonna be the tallest guy in my class for sure and look like a swimmer next to some of those monsters, then i will leave with my head held high, knowing i have work to do for next time and motivated to start some DC off season training to be a Super Heavy next time i step onstage.

trueprotein.com the best supplements with the best prices on the net use discount code JSW719 at check out for 5% off your entire order.
James Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #53
Andre Gregoire
Intense Muscle Competitor

Great attitude James! The final countdown, this is the fun part, enjoy it.

Can't wait to see pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight
Andre Gregoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #54
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

man im stressing so hard, i feel like imma be the fattest guy on stage, i keep looking at pictures of guys and seeing video of guys from this weekend and i feel like i am no where near that level of condition.

trueprotein.com the best supplements with the best prices on the net use discount code JSW719 at check out for 5% off your entire order.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #55
shankuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Webb View Post
5 days out! the end is near and i am feeling real shitty, no carbs, no fats just tilapia and green beans for the last two days and expected for today as well. it hurts but feels sooo good cuz i wake up tighter and tighter everyday and know that i am doing all i can to be MY best which has been my goal this whole prep.

people often say, so you gonna win? what place is your goal? and i am a competitive person, i always want to win at everything i do, but this is some how different. this is a contest with myself. i want to do all i can to be my best. granted i dont want to get last place but if i get up there and am happy with my look and dont place well at all, btw i am not expecting to place highly, i am gonna be the tallest guy in my class for sure and look like a swimmer next to some of those monsters, then i will leave with my head held high, knowing i have work to do for next time and motivated to start some DC off season training to be a Super Heavy next time i step onstage.
This is a great attitude to have! And as you say will motivate you to pushhard through the off season. Its all about the journey

Quote:
man im stressing so hard, i feel like imma be the fattest guy on stage, i keep looking at pictures of guys and seeing video of guys from this weekend and i feel like i am no where near that level of condition.
And THIS negates all you said before!! THIS you do NOT want to do! Go up there having done YOUR BEST and be proud of what you've accomplished. You know the odds (them big - you smaller) but let what you've worked hard for the past couple months work for you. If that means having your best presentation and posing possible then LET IT ALL OUT! Comparing only sets you up for a big ole MIND FUCK!!

So pull up them granny panties and keep your head down and focused on YOU for the next few days! You've come this far so tough it out and give your best! That's ALL anyone can ask for. Best of luck this weekend and HAVE FUN!!
2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shankuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #56
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

thanks shankun i def feel the first way more often but sometimes that negitve shit gets into my head, just stressin a little but stoked for the show, the work is done now, time to get up there and have a good time.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #57
DarkV
Bantamweight Member

i know im late to the party, but you are a GOD for that transformation
DarkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #58
dusty hanshaw
Roundtable Expert

Just stay the course and relax. Thinking is not your job, that's PJ's. You just follow instructions, finish what you started, and live in the moment. Great work and I am glad my blog could help you along the way.

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress

dusty hanshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #59
grit
Light-heavyweight Member

James, I just saw your before and after pics... congrats on the progress man--fantastic... good luck at the show.

Listen to dusty on this one... I hear he's a pretty decent bodybuilder

grit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:40 AM   #60
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

thanks a lot guys, i am really looking forward to the show and having a blast out there. no matter what it will be by far the best i have ever looked and i am damn proud of it. carb load started today, we started off real slow but hit it hard tomorrow. also i did my last cardio and work out today so tomorrow is just relaxing and carbing up.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #61
James Tucci

James (great name by the way) good luck on Saturday and let us know how you did! Regardless, you've set a new expectation and ability for yourself!!
James Tucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #62
steel1970

2 days away so no doubt you are gonna be tight...good luck this weekend and when it is all over go out and enjoy yourself....Great Job!!!

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"
Use my discount code at

Enter code STS987 and get 5% off
steel1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #63
Tigger1480
Lightweight Member

Best of luck James.

Can't wait to see the pics.

T
Old 06-26-2010, 03:02 AM   #64
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

thanks guys 12 hours from now i hit the prejudging stage, all excitement at this point.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #65
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

show went great, met some real cool guys and had a great time. it was one of the longest most drawn out days of my life but good for the most part. i got 5th in the open heavies, out of 6 and 4th out of the novice out of five lol. there were three guys including me who did both. the competition was pretty good and there were some great guys in my class for sure. i had a great expecience and can't wait to do it again but i will defintley not compete for at least another year becuase i wanna be way bigger and better next time. my goal is to be at least at the very top of the heavies next time i step on stage.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #66
Andre Gregoire

Congrats man, glad you enjoyed it.

I will always remember after my first show how much more respect I had for EVERYONE that competes, it makes you more humble and definitely let's you know where you stand.

It's probably one of the toughest things I have done in my life and that's why it's so addictive.

<--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight
Andre Gregoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #67
MistyMeanor

congrats on competing and completing your prep successfully. Huge improvement in your before and after pics. Keep on working hard! I'm sure this time next time you will be huge.
MistyMeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #68
FatBoy
Heavyweight Member

great job hanging in there! it is amazing how the competition is really between you and yourself. I am have been a professional athlete ( not bodybuilding..LOL) and I am very competitive myself so your previous post really hit the nail on the head for me. post up some pics of your show when you get a chance. you are a winner regardless of your placing IMO.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:21 AM   #69
Tigger1480
Lightweight Member

Quote:
show went great, met some real cool guys and had a great time. it was one of the longest most drawn out days of my life but good for the most part. i got 5th in the open heavies, out of 6 and 4th out of the novice out of five lol. there were three guys including me who did both. the competition was pretty good and there were some great guys in my class for sure. i had a great expecience and can't wait to do it again
Congrats James. Post some pics if you can.

Quote:
but i will defintley not compete for at least another year becuase i wanna be way bigger and better next time. my goal is to be at least at the very top of the heavies next time i step on stage.
If you go with the 2-way then you will be bigger and better.

T
Old 07-09-2010, 06:28 AM   #70
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

I have known you for how many years? What sport were you professional in?

Skip
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSCLEBELLY View Post
great job hanging in there! it is amazing how the competition is really between you and yourself. I am have been a professional athlete ( not bodybuilding..LOL) and I am very competitive myself so your previous post really hit the nail on the head for me. post up some pics of your show when you get a chance. you are a winner regardless of your placing IMO.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: TEAM SKIP
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #71
FatBoy
Heavyweight Member

i was once........ MOTOCROSS.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #72
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSCLEBELLY View Post
i was once........ MOTOCROSS.
I got to thinking after I posted my response that it almost had to be motocross. I just didn't know you were pro but that seems pretty obvious the more I think about it.

Skip

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: TEAM SKIP
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #73
FatBoy
Heavyweight Member

yeah at the time i was one of the youngest ametuers to sign with kawasaki and turned pro about the same time as Daman Bradshaw, jeff emig, Chance Summers, etc. grew up riding with Jeff, robbie and ryan raynard and all those boys.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #74
James Webb
Bantamweight Member

I'm on vacation and can't put up pics yet but here is a video i took lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1yLfQne8Yg

Old 07-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #75
Tyson23
Middleweight Member

You look like a completely different person when looking at your before pics. Nice work bro! You definitely deserved that icecream lol
Tyson23 is offline   Reply With Quote